FREE-ONLINE BUSINESS LISTING (SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED BUSINESS)
Though, there are many online business listing providers, the main leaders who driving more traffic to your business are as fellow:
Source: ComScore (2016)
Listing your business on Google Places for Business should be at the top of your priority list. Google outperforms every other search engine by a long shot. In fact, Google receives nearly 3.5 billion searches per day.
- Registering for a business listing on Google is easy and free
- Business listings appear in Google Maps
- Customers can leave reviews
- Google Plus
- Google Drive
Bing is the second most visited search engine on the Internet. If people aren’t searching on Google, chances are, they’re searching for your business on Bing.
- Quick, easy, and free to register
- Add multiple business locations at one time
- Include other content in your business listing like photos, videos, and more
- Channel Nine
Yahoo is the Internet’s 3rd most popular search engine, bringing in millions of searches per day.
- Yahoo Local Basic listing is free
- Company logo and tagline (Paid)
- Include photos, company description (Paid)
- Channel 7
Create free Facebook Page and grow your business by reaching and connecting with Facebook's one billion online users
- It is free
- Connect with existing as well as new clients
- Reviews and likes
Create your page, attract followers, and post company updates to drive engagement.
- It is free
- Post jobs and hire people
- Professional network
People come to Twitter to discover what’s happening in the world right now, to share information instantly, and to connect with people and businesses around the globe.
- 66% have discovered a new small or medium-sized business (SMB) on Twitter
- 94% plan to purchase from the SMBs they follow
- 69% purchased from an SMB because of something they saw on Twitter
Google Small Business - Official page for businesses using Google to connect with people - Business is about people. Whether you run a neighbourhood.
- Connected with Google My Business
- Reviews and response
- Create Virtual tour
YouTube has a range of uses and benefits for business that can complement those offered by other communication channels. Specially for video channels.
- Connected with Google
- Reviews and response
- Good to show: How to do?
Yellow Pages is the online version of a modern day phone book. Besides listing your business in an organized directory, Yellow Pages also offers advertising, lead generation services, and online payment options.
- Well-organized interface
- Detailed ad performance data
- Receives millions of searches per day
White Pages is the online equivalent of the white pages in a phone book. It’s a great way to make your business contact information available to large number of people.
- List your business among millions of other businesses
- Premium text message service for mobile marketing
- Sponsored advertisement opportunities available
True Local is an online directory of Australian businesses with millions of people searching on True Local each month. Search results are listed by relevance and location so users can easily find what they're looking for. Be a part of True Local's 8.6 million business searches that are made across our network each month.
- Customer can leave ratings and reviews
- Both business owners and consumers can easily upload photos to business listings.
- Users can save all their favorite businesses in one place.
Yelp is one of the best places on the Internet for consumers to find a quality review. If you’re looking to tap into the word-of-mouth advertising world, then Yelp is the perfect place to start.
- Customers can leave reviews and owner can respond to reviews
- Upload photos
- Keep your business page up-to-date